Steaming your face for 5 minutes helps to
1) Hydrate your skin
2) Soften your pores
3) Soften your internal clogged blackheads
4) Reduce scarring during blackhead extraction
5) Helps skin to tighten after blackhead extraction
The best time to steam your face is right before blackhead extraction, which is just before you apply the Blackhead Masque.
How you should steam your face.
1) Wash your face with facial cleanser
2) Place your head over a big bowl of hot water with your face down
3) Cover your head with a big towel
4) Make sure no steam escapes
5) Hold at this position for 5 minutes
6) You can occasionally take short breaths of fresh air if the steam is too hot to breathe
7) After 5 minutes, wipe dry face and proceed with application of the Blackhead Masque
If you have sensitive skin, you can alternatively place a warm towel over your face instead of placing your face over hot steam.
Read more about the Blackhead Masque
Read more about the Blackhead Lotion